The 197 grams heavy Razer Phone has an extendable storage of 64 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
The Phone has a 513 ppi 5.7 inch display based on IPS LCD. On the smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. In the Phone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) is used in combination with 8 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 540.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag