The Pantech Perception has a 306 ppi 4.8 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. It also has a battery with a capacity of 2020 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP.
The Perception has a storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC). In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4) does the work, assisted by 1 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Yes.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag