The 135 grams light Pantech Discover has a 4.8 inch display with TFT technology and a density of 306 ppi. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 12.6 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP.
It has an internal storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC). In the Discover a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960) does the computing, assisted by 1 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 225.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag