The Panasonic Lumix CM1's high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.1 MP.
The smartphone has a 469 ppi 4.7 inch display. The Lumix CM1 works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974-AB), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 330 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag