The 130 grams light OPPO R1x has a 294 ppi 5 inch IPS LCD display. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
The OPPO R1x works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 405 is used. A total of 16 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSD, microSDHC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag