The OPPO N3 has a storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels.
In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the 192 grams heavy device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. The OPPO N3 has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch display based on TFT. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974-AA) is used together with 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 330 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag