In the OPPO N1 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 600) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 320. The smartphone has an internal storage of 16 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
The OPPO N1 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The smartphone has a 5.9 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 373 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag