The 184 grams heavy flagship smartphone OPPO Find X3 Neo has a 6.5 inch display with AMOLED technology and a density of 402 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SDM865) does the work, assisted by 12 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 650 is called into action.
The smartphone has a storage of 256 GB. The high-resolution back camera of the Find X3 Neo has 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 32 MP. The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor integrated in the display (more exactly underneath it) and additionally provides the face unlock function, that allows to unlock via a face scan. Both methods can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and simple.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag