The high-resolution back camera of the 187 grams heavy OPPO Find X2 has 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SM8250) does the work, assisted by 12 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 650.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 256 GB of storage available. The Find X2 has a 6.7 inch AMOLED display with a high density of 519 ppi. It also has a 4200 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The inscreen fingerprint sensor allows to unlock the device via a fingerprint.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag