In the 171 grams heavy OPPO Find 7 an internal storage of 32 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974-AC) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 330.
The Find 7 has a 5.5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a high density of 538 ppi. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag