The 165 grams heavy OPPO Find 5 has a 5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 441 ppi. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.9 MP.
The Find 5 has an internal storage space of 16 GB. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 320.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag