The OnePlus 9 has a storage of 128 GB to save data (images, videos, music). It is not only possible to unlock via numeric code or pattern - also a fingerprint or face (face unlock) may be used. In this case the fingerprint sensor is invisibly integrated inside (behind to be exact) the display.
The OnePlus 9 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888), which can use a total of 8 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 660. The smartphone has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP. It has a 402 ppi 6.5 inch AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4500 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag