In the OnePlus 7T Pro a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SM8150-AC) is used in combination with 8 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is used. An internal storage of 256 GB is available.
The 7T Pro has a 515 ppi 6.7 inch display based on AMOLED. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4085 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. It has a fingerprint sensor integrated in the display (more exactly underneath it) and additionally provides the face unlock function, that allows to unlock via a face scan. Both methods can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and simple. On the 7T Pro's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag