The hochauflösende back camera of the 177 grams heavy OnePlus 6 uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP. It has a 402 ppi 6.3 inch AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3300 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845) is used together with 8 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 630. It has an internal storage of 256 GB to save images, videos, music etc. With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag