The 220 grams heavy Nokia X20 provides the option to unlock the smartphone via face unlock thanks to proper cameras on the front. This can be more comfortable in everyday life in comparison to numeric codes or patterns. It has an extendable storage of 128 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC.
The Nokia X20 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 619. The smartphone has a 395 ppi 6.7 inch display. The high-resolution back camera has 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 32 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag