The 197 grams heavy budget smartphone Nokia G20 works with a Octa-Core processor (Mediatek G35 MT6765G), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a PowerVR GE8320. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC). The Nokia G20 has a 6.5 inch display with a . The smartphone has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag