In the 172 grams heavy Nokia 9 PureView a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845) is used in combination with 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 630 is used. It has a 6 inch P-OLED display with a high density of 538 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3320 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
An internal storage of 128 GB is available. The 9 PureView has a sensor underneath the display to capture a fingerprint and can scan a face via its front cameras. With these features the smartphone can be kept secure, but also can be unlocked fast and simple. The smartphone has 5 camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 20 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag