The budget smartphone Nokia 3.1 Plus has a 6 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 269 ppi. On the 190 grams heavy smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The 3.1 Plus integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SDM439), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 505.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag