In the NEC Terrain a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960) does the computing, assisted by 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is called into action. A total of 8 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSD, microSDHC).
It has a 3.1 inch display with a density of 258 ppi. The Terrain has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 0.3 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag