Motorola One Zoom
In the Motorola One Zoom a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SM6150) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 612. It has a 6.4 inch display with OLED technology and a density of 403 ppi. It also has a 4000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
The 190 grams heavy One Zoom offers 128 GB of storage to save images, videos, music,... In addition, it is extendable. It has an invisible fingerprint sensor, which is integrated inside, respectively underneath, the display. Hence, the smartphone can be comfortably unlocked. As an alternative face unlock can be used. It is therefore possible to unlock without a numeric code or pattern. The high-resolution back camera has 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 25 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag