The Motorola One 5G Ace integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC).
The 212 grams heavy One 5G Ace has a 393 ppi 6.7 inch LTPS display. On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP. In the One 5G Ace a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SM7225) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 619.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag