With the integrated fingerprint sensor the 136 grams light Motorola Moto Z Droid Edition can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. It has a 5.5 inch display based on AMOLED and with a high density of 535 ppi. It also has a 2600 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
In the Moto Z Droid Edition a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is used. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The Moto Z Droid Edition's back camera has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag