In addition to the well-known unlock code the 203 grams heavy flagship smartphone Motorola edge+ can be unlocked via its fingerprint sensor. This sensor is integrated into the display and therefore doesn't take any space on the phones's body. The fingerprint increases the protection against potential abuse. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 256 GB of storage available.
The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SM8250), which has access to a total of 12 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 650. On the edge+'s back you can find 4 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 25 MP. The smartphone has a 385 ppi 6.7 inch display based on OLED. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag