The 185 grams heavy Motorola Edge 20 Lite works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Dimensity 720 MT6853V/ZA), which can use a total of 8 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G57 MC3. It has a 6.7 inch display with OLED technology and a density of 393 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 5000 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Edge 20 Lite's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. The high-resolution back camera has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP. In the Edge 20 Lite an internal storage of 128 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag