The Motorola Edge 20 has a 6.7 inch display with a density of 393 ppi. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
In the 163 grams heavy smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SM7325) does the work, assisted by 8 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 642L. The Edge 20 has a storage of 128 GB to save data (images, videos, music). The hochauflösende back camera uses 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag