The 176 grams heavy Motorola DROID Turbo has a high-resolution back camera with a maximum resolution of 20.7 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP. It has a 565 ppi 5.2 inch AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3900 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
In the DROID Turbo a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 APQ8084) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 420 is used. It has an internal storage of 64 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
Motorola DROID Turbo at Amazon.de
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag