In the 169 grams heavy Motorola DROID Turbo 2 an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994), which has access to a total of 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 430 is used.
The DROID Turbo 2 has a 5.4 inch display with AMOLED technology and a high density of 540 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3760 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. On the back it has a high-resolution camera with a maximum resolution of 21 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag