In the 157 grams heavy Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD an internal storage of 32 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDHC, microSD). On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP.
The DROID RAZR MAXX HD has a 4.7 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 312 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. It works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960), which has access to a total of 1 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 225.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag