The Motorola DROID Mini has a 342 ppi 4.3 inch display with LCD technology. In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Motorola X8) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 320 is used.
The DROID Mini has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 10 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2 MP. It has an internal storage of 16 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag