In the Motorola DROID MAXX 2 an internal storage of 16 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a 5.5 inch TFT display with a density of 402 ppi.
On the back it has a high-resolution camera with a maximum resolution of 21 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. In the DROID MAXX 2 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 405 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag