The 284 grams heavy Microsoft Surface Duo 2 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone has a 8.3 inch display with AMOLED technology and a density of 396 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4449 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
The smartphone has 3 camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 12 MP. In the Surface Duo 2 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350) is used in combination with 8 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 660. An internal storage of 128 GB is available.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag