With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Meizu PRO 6 Plus can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. It has a 5.7 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a high density of 515 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3400 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
In the 158 grams heavy PRO 6 Plus a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T880 MP12 is used. It has an internal storage of 128 GB to save images, videos, music etc. The PRO 6 Plus has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag