The Lumigon T2 has a 246 ppi 3.8 inch display based on LCD. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP.
The Lumigon T2 works with a Single-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S2), which can use a total of 1 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Yes is used. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 8 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag