The LG X screen has a 298 ppi 4.9 inch IPS LCD display. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 16 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
In the X screen a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 306 is called into action. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag