The LG X Mach has a 5.5 inch IPS LCD display with a high density of 538 ppi. In the 151 grams heavy smartphone a Hexa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 418.
In the X Mach an internal storage of 32 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 12.3 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The X Mach integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag