The flagship smartphone LG V40 ThinQ has a 6.4 inch display with P-OLED technology and a high density of 537 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3300 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. It has a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function to unlock the smartphone very fast and simple and increase the security.
To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The V40 ThinQ works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 630. On the smartphone's back you can find 3 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag