In the 158 grams heavy flagship smartphone LG V35 ThinQ a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 630 is used. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
On the V35 ThinQ's back you can find 2 camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple. It has a 6 inch display based on P-OLED and with a high density of 537 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3300 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag