In the 158 grams heavy flagship smartphone LG V30S ThinQ a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) is used in combination with 6 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 540 is called into action. The smartphone has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
The V30S ThinQ has a 6 inch display based on P-OLED and with a high density of 537 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The smartphone has 2 camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag