In the 192 grams heavy LG V10 a Hexa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 418 is called into action. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
The smartphone has a 5.7 inch IPS LCD display with a high density of 515 ppi. In the LG V10 an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag