In the LG Stylo 2 Plus a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 8937) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 505 is called into action. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the 144 grams light device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
The Stylo 2 Plus has a 258 ppi 5.7 inch display based on IPS LCD. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. A total of 16 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag