The 145 grams light LG Q7+ works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SDM450), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 506 is used. With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple.
In the LG Q7+ an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The smartphone has a 439 ppi 5.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag