To save images, videos, music etc. there are 16 GB of storage available to the 164 grams heavy budget smartphone LG Phoenix Plus. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
It works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 308 is called into action. The Phoenix Plus has a 277 ppi 5.3 inch display based on TFT. The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag