The LG Phoenix 2 has a 5 inch display based on TFT and with a density of 294 ppi. In the 140 grams light smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 8909) does the work, assisted by 1.5 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 304 is called into action.
The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. The Phoenix 2 has a storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag