The LG Optimus L7 II has a 217 ppi 4.3 inch display based on IPS LCD. It works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play MSM8225), which has access to a total of 0.75 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 203 is used.
The Optimus L7 II's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 0.3 MP. The smartphone has an internal storage of 4 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag