In the 202 grams heavy LG K92 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SM6350) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 619L. The smartphone has a 393 ppi 6.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
The smartphone has an extendable storage of 128 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC. Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the LG K92's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. The high-resolution back camera has 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag