In the LG K40 a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a IMG PowerVR GE8320 is called into action. It has an extendable storage of 32 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the 145 grams light device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. The LG K40 has a 5.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 282 ppi. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag