The 168 grams heavy budget smartphone LG K30 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. The smartphone has a 5.3 inch display based on TFT and with a density of 277 ppi.
In the LG K30 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 308 is used. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 16 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The LG K30 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag