The 140 grams light LG K10 has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. It has an internal storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC).
In the LG K10 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 8909) does the computing, assisted by 1.5 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 304. It has a 277 ppi 5.3 inch IPS LCD display.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag