The back camera of the 192 grams heavy LG G8X ThinQ uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP. The smartphone has a 6.4 inch display based on OLED and with a density of 403 ppi. The smartphone also has a 4000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the display. More precisely it is placed underneath the display so that the scannable area can be highlighted within the used application. Therefore the smartphone is comfortably unlockable and the sensor doesn't need to take any space on the phone's body. The G8X ThinQ has an internal storage of 128 GB. If this storage is not enough, it may be extended with external cards. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SM8150) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag