In the 181 grams heavy LG G8S ThinQ a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is used. To comfortably unlock the device for everyday use it is possible to use fingerprints as well as face scans (face unlock). The latter requires capable front cameras which also work in bad light conditions.
The back camera of the G8S ThinQ has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. For persistent storage of data (images, videos, music) are a total of 128 GB available. However, extensibility by using external memory cards is possible. The smartphone has a 402 ppi 6.2 inch OLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3550 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag